Rather then the go-to Valentine's Day standards, we've decided to
give our peeps some eye-soothing blasts of green. And for the
traditionalists in our crew, we're going with an updated variation on the
classic Valentine red. Here are our 5 favorite picks from our friends at
Flora Garden & Home who offer both beautifully minimalist greens,
and luscious bouquets of color too.
1. Dusty green Olive tree in a terracotta washpot.
2. Leathery, Forest green Staghorn Fern, set on a piece of driftwood
salvaged from the Hudson River.
3. Celadon Air plant and Chartreuse moss in a perfectly simple,
hanging glass globe.
4. Hunter and Sage green Rosemary standards
5. And for the traditionalists in our crew, we're going with irrepressible
If you're in the Hudson Valley, definitely stop by Flora Garden and Home
at 197 Main St. Beacon, NY 12508 and check them out!